Cashier | Berg River Wellington APPLY NOW
The main purpose of this position is to always be available to assist customers. Offer a high standard of service to our customers on the shop floor and at the till points, and by following up on availability of stock. The successful applicant will reside in Wellington.
Purpose and Objectives
- To always be visible, friendly, knowledgeable nd respectful whilst maintaining high levels of customer services
- To have a positive effect on sales by displaying good customer interaction and following our customer guidelines
- Maintain a high store standard through daily housekeeping and merchandising principles
- Maintain high levels of accuracy when dealing with cash as well as to prevent shrinkage and loss
- Always be vigilant and honest in daily activities
- Daily stock counts
Experience and Education:
- Completion of Grade 12 and must be fully bilingual
Job related knowledge, abilities and skills:
- Communication | Customer service orientated
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Basic Computer Literacy
- Rule Orientation | Adhering to principles and values
- Communication | Customer | Service Orientation, Collaboration and Networking with others
- Action | Results Orientation
- Respectful, friendly and always willing to assist others
Please forward your CV and Matric Certificate to Adel at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that not all applicants will be interviewed.
- Should you not hear from us within two weeks please consider your application unsuccessful. We are committed to the principles of Employment Equity.