Cashier | Claremont APPLY NOW
The main purpose of this position is to always be available to assist our customers. Offer a high standard of service as a Cashier/Shop Floor Assistant. The successful applicant should reside in or near Claremont.
Purpose and Objectives
- To always be visible, friendly and knowledgeable to assist in achieving high levels of customer satisfaction.
- To have a positive effect on sales by displaying good customer service interaction and following customer guidelines.
- To accurately follow stock management processes, monitor and improve stock availability.
- Maintain a high store standard by daily housekeeping and merchandising principles .
- Maintain high levels of accuracy when dealing with cash as well as to prevent shrinkage and loss.
- Always be vigilant and honest in daily activities.
Experience and Education:
- Completion of Grade 12 and must be fully bilingual
Job related knowledge, abilities and skills:
- Communication | Customer service orientated
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Basic Computer Literacy
- Willingness to always assist customer/colleagues
- Rule Orientation | Adhering to principles and values
- Communication | Service Orientation, Collaboration and Networking with others
- Action | Results Orientation
- Respectful and mature person
Please forward your CV and Matric Certificate to email@example.com
We regret that not all applicants will be interviewed.
- Should you not hear from us within two weeks please consider your application unsuccessful. We are committed to the principles of Employment Equity.