Helderberg Medical | Bookkeeper - Assistant to Financial Manager APPLY NOW
Situated in the Helderberg region, Helderberg Medical is recruiting for a Bookkeeper to join their dynamic team. The successful candidate must have previous working experience and should reside in the Helderberg Area.
You will be required to perform the following primary duties and other duties may be assigned to assist the Financial Manager.
- Process all credit applications
- Open new customer accounts
- Maintain customer accounts
- Print, reconciliation and post of customer statements
- Collect all outstanding debtors
- Handling of stock returns from customers and sales credits
- Customer relationship management
- Assist the Financial Manager with all other finance and admin procedures/functions
Qualifications and Skills:
To perform the job successfully, the incumbent must have the following knowledge, skill, and/or ability.
- Relevant tertiary education in accounting (a suitable degree/diploma)
- 2 years working experience
- Good interpersonal skills
- Solid written and communication skills in English and Afrikaans
- Numerical reasoning ability - adequate comprehension of basic mathematics
- Negotiation skills - ability to negotiate and persuade customers
- Analytical and logical thinker
- Skilled in Microsoft Word and Excel
If you're interested, kindly send your CV and qualifications to email@example.com, marked for Nancy Slater's attention. Alternatively, you can apply using the form below.
If you don't receive a response within two (2) weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.