Junior Recruitment Consultant APPLY NOW
We are seeking a young, enthusiastic Junior Recruitment Consultant to assist in the recruitment of professional staff in our branches. The position is based at our Head Office in Brackenfell.
- Develop and update job specifications
- Prepare recruitment documents
- Post jobs on appropriate job portals
- Screen CVs and job applications
- Short-list and interview candidates
- Prepare appointment documentation and communicate with relevant stakeholders
- Administrative duties and any duties assigned by the OD Manager
Requirements and Competencies:
Detail-orientated and highly organised
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Self-motivated, hardworking and reliable
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
Desirable: Degree /Diploma/Certificate in Psychology, HR or related field
Recently qualified graduates are welcome to apply
The successful candidate should reside in the Northern Suburbs Area (Cape Town).
Please attach your CV when applying for this position, alternatively you can e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly note only applicants who meet the minimum requirements will be contacted. If you have not been contacted within 2 (two) weeks accept that your application has been unsuccessful.
|||Northern Suburbs, Cape Town|||||||||LKE32bnBQtFQvmgJ|||FULL_TIME|||ZAR|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false