Retail Manager (Western Cape) APPLY NOW
Essential Health is recruiting for a Retail Manager. The main purpose of this role is to enhance shopper experience and to function as the liaison between management and customers. Retail Manager will be in managing the day-to-day optimal functioning of the store / operations and allocate responsibilities to personnel and motivate them to reach their maximum capacity.
Minimum Requirement - Essential:
- Grade 12 | Matric with Math 50% | Math Lit 60% | Languages 50%
- Minimum of 3 years management role with the relevant work experience.
- Sound numerical skills
- Computer literate – MS Office
- Willing and able to work retail hours
- 3 years’ work experience, with 2-year supervisory experience
- Daily opening and / or closing of store with the Pharmacy manager / Pharmacist.
- Ensure that queues flow smoothly through the isle at till points
- Organise all store operations and responsibilities to personnel.
- Manage the shorts and overs at the points of sale, including floats
- Control the store budgets aiming for minimum expenditure and efficiency.
- Deal with complaints from customers to maintain the stores reputation.
- Stock control oversee key focal points receiving, invoices, returns, expired stock, cycle counts, to follow.
- Merchandising, oversee and ensure that product displays are professionally packed.
- Manage staff complaints, training, and upliftment.
Abilities and skills:
Communication | Customer service orientated, teamwork, integrity, Accuracy and attention to detail, numeracy, Literacy, Computer Literate, Well presented, Willing and able to work retail hours. Valid driver’s license and reliable transport
Please apply below, alternatively you can e-mail your CV to email@example.com with the job title in the subject line and attention Bernice Pretorius.
Kindly note only applicants who meet the minimum requirements will be contacted.
We are committed to the principles of Employment Equity.
If you have not been contacted within 2 (two) weeks please accept that your application has been unsuccessful.|||Western Cape|||||||||M2DMmiSax~1PP2kc|||FULL_TIME|||ZAR|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false