Shop Assistant & Cashier APPLY NOW
The main purpose of this position is to always be available to assist customers. Offer a high standard of service to customers on the shop floor and at the till points by monitoring the stock levels on the shop floor, and by following up on availability of stock on the shop floor.
Purpose and Objectives
- To always be visible, friendly and knowledgeable so as to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction
- To have a positive effect on sales by displaying good customer service interaction and following customer guidelines
- By following stock management processes, monitor and improve stock availability
- Maintain a high store standard by daily housekeeping and merchandising principles
- Maintain high levels of accuracy when dealing with cash as well as to prevent shrinkage and loss
- Always be vigilant and honest in daily activities
Experience and Education:
- Completion of Grade 12 with a minimum of 50% in Mathematics (or 60% in Mathematical Literacy) and 50% in English
Job related knowledge, abilities and skills:
- Communication | Customer service orientated
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Basic Computer Literacy
- Rule Orientation | Adhering to principles and values
- Communication | Customer | Service Orientation, Collaboration and Networking with others
- Action | Results Orientation
Please forward your CV to Elizma Kruger at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that not all applicants will be interviewed.
- Should you not hear from us within two weeks please consider your application unsuccessful. We are committed to the principles of Employment Equity.