Cashier | Kuils River Western Cape APPLY NOW
The main purpose of this position is to always be available to assist customers, to offer a high standard of service to our customers on the shop floor and at the till points.
Purpose and Objectives
- Be visible, friendly and knowledgeable so as to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction
- To have a positive effect on sales by displaying good customer interaction
- By following stock management processes, monitor stock availability
- Maintain a high store standard by daily housekeeping and merchandising principles
- Maintain high levels of accuracy when dealing with cash as well as to prevent shrinkage and loss
- Always be vigilant and honest in daily activities
Experience and Education:
- Completion of Grade 12 and must be bilingual
Job related knowledge, abilities and skills:
- Communication | Customer service orientated
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Basic Computer Literacy
- Rule Orientation | Adhering to principles and values
- Communication | Customer Service Orientation, Collaboration
- Results Orientation
Please forward your CV and Matric Certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that not all applicants will be interviewed.
- Should you not hear from us within two weeks please consider your application unsuccessful. We are committed to the principles of Employment Equity.